Do you feel strongly about the human suffering in Afghanistan?
Do you want to get involved and make a difference in the lives of those who are affected by war and poverty?
Do you want a world protected by peace?
Then you are on the right path to make that difference. Afghana Foundation appreciates and really encourages the efforts of those, who would like to be a part of our mission in alleviating human sufferings. We always need volunteers with experience and even without experience in a variety of fields. Simply email us at: email@example.com and tell us about yourself, any experience that you may have and what you would like to do for us.
If you already have an idea of what you like to do, which can help us, that is perfect. But if you do not know what to do, you do not need to worry. We will keep your details and let you know in advance of any activities, where we will need your help. Any relevant training needed will be provided.
Some interesting things that you can do to help:
General events and festivals
- You can put display boards at local events and festivals and raise money for Afghana Foundation as well as raise awareness among people about the consequences of war and poverty around the world.
- You can also organise Charity dinners and fundraising bazaars for us.
Take on a challenge
Take some time out and raise some money for Afghana Foundation by:
- Running for peace
- Jumping for peace
- Climbing for peace
- Cycling for peace
If none of the above suits you, do not worry. You can still do a lot to support us:
- You can donate some art work to us that you may have, which we can be auctioned at our events.
- Donate a celebrity signed item (e.g. Football, Boxing Gloves, Cricket bat, T-shirt etc) souvenirs from Afghanistan.
- You can even donate your used laptop, mobile phone and other usable gadgets.
- This can include anything else that we have missed but you think that it can help us raise funds.
Just email us: firstname.lastname@example.org